LMFT, CST, CSTS
Founder | Clinical Director
Hello! I’m Jacqueline Mendez. I’m a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist, Certified Sex Therapist & Supervisor, and a relationship & intimacy expert. I help adults and partners integrate body, heart, mind and spirit by supporting them in creating open-hearted communication, holistic healing, and unearthing their authentic sexual selves. I also help high-profile entrepreneurs/professionals learn to manage the stresses of leadership and improve their relationships at work and in their personal lives.
Relationships are not always easy. Often partners get stuck in habitual patterns of communication because of unresolved past hurts, unmet needs or unhealed wounds from their collective or individual past. I help you learn how to communicate your needs, manage difficult relational situations, and understand how to work through your own relationship thought and behavioral patterns while learning to hold space for yourself and your partner through the use forgiveness, compassion and presence. Together we explore what are your needs, requirements and deal breakers so you can create a more loving, vulnerable and connected relationship.
UNEARTHING THE GENUINE SEXUAL SELF
How I Help
My intention with each session is to create a warm, non-judgmental space where my clients feel safe to explore issues that may be getting in the way of a more vibrant relationship, sexual life and even career. My goal is to provide you with the insights and tools you need to move beyond old, limiting beliefs and behaviors and promote growth, healing and connection with yourself and others. I meet you wherever you are on your journey to pleasure. I integrate body-focused techniques and spiritual psychology into my sessions.
More About Me
Licensed Marriage Family Therapist MFC43228
- M.A., Spiritual Psychology, University of Santa Monica
- M.A., Clinical Psychology with Emphasis in Marriage Family Therapy, Pepperdine University
- B.A., Psychology, Pepperdine University
Certification & Training
- AASECT Certified Sex Therapist
- AASECT Certified Sex Therapist Supervisor
- 4-D Approach Practitioner
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Technique
- Intimacy & Attraction, The Wild Woman’s Way, Nonlinear Movement Approach – Michaela Boehm
- Bilingual-Bicultural: Spanish speaking